So I suck at blogging... it is what it is.....
When we moved to the Colony, I always meant to take pictures of our apartment and I never remembered... swore I wouldn't do that again. So this time around I did much better.
We moved into our new apartment a couple of weeks ago (a HUGE thank you to the Richardsons for helping us move in) and we are loving it here. It's way more home-y than our last apartment, PLUS, it is only about 10 minutes each way to work instead of an hour. It really is just so great. So here it is.....
Front Door/Front Wall/WOOD BURNING fireplace.
I still don't know where to hang a bunch of stuff, so its just all on the mantle.
Kitchen: We had WAY less cupboard space in our last apartment, so most of these cupboards are empty cause we have nothing to put in them.. Guess i gotta do some shopping.
Living room from the Kitchen Table: That back wall with the boxes... its about 14 feet high or something.. it goes way up there, but you can't really tell in the picture...
Liz's Room... her's is a little bigger than mine this time.. i had the bigger room in our last apartment
My bathroom... both are exactly the same...
My bedroom... I'm pretty good at decorating the main rooms, but my room needs some work!!! Gotta buy a bed and some stuff for them walls.
My awesome closet.. There are shelves and built-ins all over the place. It actually turns the corner and there are more shelves past the corner!!!!
We really do like it..
No comments:
Post a Comment