Monday, January 10, 2011

Mama I'm A Big Girl Now... Or Getting Closer!!!!

Ever since I moved to Texas, I have slept on an air mattress. I never have bought a bed because I've always lived in furnished apartments. It hasn't been too bad actually, but ever since Christmas... It has REALLY bugged me and all I have wanted was a real big girl bed.

When I first moved here, I didn't really have the funds set up to just up and buy one.. Until........ after making some more immediate neccesary purchases, I had saved up specifically for my bed. This past Saturday, me, Carolyn, Bryan, Benjamin and Liz all spent Saturday going to a bunch of different stores and found me a new bed!!!

It was delivered on Monday and was such a nice treat when I got home from a strangely long day.
I have to say, I scored a screaming deal cause it was put on clearance the day I got there, but it really is SOOO comfy (especially compared to what I was sleeping on) and I'm so glad its here.


Now I know it looks bare but: All my pillows and blankets got left at moms at Christmas, so these are on loan from my sisters... And my headboard is in storage at my folks.. and I need to get bed rails.. and I've picked out a new comforter set.... so there are a few more improvements that I need to make to this, but it just the greatest purchase I've made since my couches!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment